- Basic Sciences – Hair & Scalp Anatomy with History of Hair Transplant
- Male & Female Pattern Hairloss
- Medical Treatment for Male & Female Pattern Hairloss
- Setting up Hair transplant clinic, Basics & Essentials
- Pre operative Preparation
- Surgical Planning & Hair – line Designing
- Anesthesia & Blocks
- Recipient site preparation & slit formation
- FUT Technique- Strip Harvesting, Trychophytic closure, Slivering & Graft cutting
- FUE Technique- punches, FUE machine-basics details, techniques & tips of FUE
- Graft Preparation, handling & storage
- Calculating the Follicle Transection Rates
- Graft Insertion techniques
- Post operative care
- Basics of other methods of Hair Hairloss treatment (PRP, laser, stem cells, Mesotherapy)
- Contraindication for Hair Transplant
- Instrumentation & magnifying devices
- Assistant training
- Ready Made Consent, Instruction sheet & Brochure (Prototypes For all Candidates)
- Scalp micro pigmentation – indication, technique & limitation
Observation of Live Case
- Hands-On training FUE Case.
- Participant will be allowed to harvest around 50 grafts each in total. Transection Rates will be calculated for every Individual Participant.
All Doctors will be required to take a Multiple Choice Question Exams after the course Smart Classes ® and Advanced ARS (Automated Response System) will be used for interactive sessions.
Upon completion the Doctors will be presented with a certificate acknowledging their training.
Only Twenty (20) Participants in each Course.
Each Participant should bring his own magnification device.
Working lunch would be provided on all three days
For more information Contact us.
Interaction: Introduction to Hair transplantation basic science, history of hair transplantation, Anatomy of scalp and hair, overview of surgery
practical: observation of procedure
Interaction :Hair transplant by FUE method with recipient site preparation and insertion practical: observation of case. learning dissection under microscope